Domspatz Hotel | Boardinghouse
The classical furnished and lovingly designed accommodation is located directly within one-minute walking distance to Cologne main station and Cologne Cathedral. It features partial views of the popular world heritage site.
At Domspatz Hotel | Boardinghouse one can arrive comfortably 24 hours, using our innovative check-in kiosk. The accommodation does not feature a classic reception. You are welcome to contact our team of the nearby Dom Hotel Am Roemerbrunnen during their reception hours daily from 7.30 hrs to 23.00 hrs via telephone. Dom Hotel Am Römerbrunnen is located only four minutes walking distance from Domspatz Hotel | Boardinghouse. Furthermore, an interactive digital concierge display providing information and services around the area of Domspatz Hotel | Boardinghouse.
Features at Domspatz Hotel | Boardinghouse:
- 24 hours check-in
- Views of Cologne Cathedral from selected rooms
- Balconies or windows facing the lively district around Cologne Cathedral or the more silent inner courtyard
- Interactive, digital concierge display featuring Internet browser, easy to order in room food & taxi app, digital room directory
- Writing desk for laptops with a direct dial telephone
- Cable TV
- Free coffee and tea making facilities
- Sitting area
- En-suite bathroom with shower, toilet, hairdryer and basic toiletries
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet
- One complimentary bottle of mineral water upon arrival
- Free local and national calls to German landline destinations
- Special deals for long term guests and trade fair visitors
Location & connectivity
Ideally located in the heart of the Rhine metropolis of Cologne with shops, museums, restaurants and bars. Great access on foot, by car or train:
- Old town / Cologne Cathedral / Shopping (1 min)
- Cologne exhibition center Koelnmesse & Lanxess Arena (5 min)
- Düsseldorf exhibition center by train (30 min)
- Public parking in close proximity
Domspatz Hotel | Boardinghouse is entirely focused on deep sleep in a great location. We recommend:
- Value sparkling breakfast buffet at Dom Hotel Am Römerbrunnen at only € 9,80 from 7.30 to 10.30 am (4 min walking distance)
- Breakfast buffet at Cafe Reichard with stunning views of Cologne Cathedral from 8.30 to 11.30 am (3 min walking distance)
- All-day-breakfast at bakery Kamps (1 min walking distance)
At what time is check-in?
All rooms are readily cleaned from 15.00 hrs onwards every day. Thereafter, you can arrive and move into your room at any time. Being an automated Hotel | Boardinghouse you are not depending on our team or set-up of the hotel, but rather organize your stay as well as the time of arrival independently all by yourself. All public doors and your room itself are accessible via PIN code.
At what time is check-out?
The PIN code allows access to your room until the day of departure at 10.30 hrs. After this time access will be denied. Therefore, the room must be vacated latest by 10.30 hrs. If your room is not vacated, we will charge an extra night. In case of lack of room availability, your room will be vacated by the hotel’s staff. A compensation of 100% of the full night's accommodation rate of the following night will be charged.
Tips for a relaxed stay:
- Room occupancy is limited to a maximum of two persons and one child below the age of 12 years in its parents` bed. The child then stays free of charge.
- Baby beds and chargeable extra beds are only available, when booking is made 24 hours in advance.
- The usage of balconies is at the guests’ own risk.
- No pets are allowed.
- It is not permitted to cook, barbecue or smoke in the rooms or on the balconies. We recommend the smoking area in front of the hotel.
- No parties are allowed in the rooms. Statutory night rest applies from 22.00 hrs.
- Subletting or other transfer of the provided rooms (even if free of charge) is not allowed.
- Furthermore, the terms and conditions of Dom Hotel Am Römerbrunnen apply.